Self introduction, and maintaining MySQL package

Bjorn Munch bjorn.munch at oracle.com
Thu May 2 07:07:43 UTC 2013

On 01/05 11.58, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 15:08:08 +0200, Bjorn Munch wrote:
>
> > Since I do not yet have a sponsor, I cannot upload to
> > fedorapeople.org.
>
> That is misinformation. Note the bottom of the following paragraph:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers#Upload_Your_Package

I have registered on fedoraproject.org and added my ssh key but I
could not upload. I'm not quite sure what I needed to do and in which
order. It doesn't quite follow the normal pattern since I'm not adding
a *new* package, just offering to keep maintaining an existing one.

But since I do have an alternative place to upload I figured this was
not urgent.

- Bjorn Munch