F19 DVD over size - what to drop?

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Thu May 2 15:59:22 UTC 2013

Once upon a time, John5342 <john5342 at gmail.com> said:
> I think USB sticks will become much more usable when Fedora allows booting
> from iso images like some other distributions already do. Currently the
> standard way involves completely overwriting everything on the stick (1
> distribution per stick).

I belive this has not been the case for a while now; livecd-iso-to-disk
has:

   --multi
       Used when installing multiple image copies to signal configuration of
       the boot files for the image in the --livedir <dir> parameter.

   --livedir <dir>
       Used with multiple image installations to designate the directory <dir>
       for the particular image.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>