[GSoC13] Implement a binding translator for GlusterFS

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri May 3 00:02:54 UTC 2013

> On Thu, 2013-05-02 at 21:03 +0100, Tiago Lam wrote:
>
> > >     1. It's good if you could fix some grammar - Capitalizing the
> > > 'i's, InterCapping words like "GitHub" and so on.
> >
> > Yeah, I tried my best when I was giving my final review before
> > submitting, but I get I missed a few ones.
>
> Trivia note: the common term is "CamelCase" (because it's got humps in
> it :>)

Well that showed me - couldn't resist Wikipediing it. As is usual, the
Wikipedia article on anything to do with computers is huge and has
impeccable references, and apparently InterCaps precedes CamelCase.
That's my education for the day!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CamelCase#History_of_the_name_.22camel_case.22
--
Adam Williamson