[GSoC13] Implement a binding translator for GlusterFS

Sarup Banskota sbanskota08 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 05:23:14 UTC 2013

Hi Adam,

Indeed :) I myself was introduced to the term quite recently by another
FOSS contributor who's been around for years. But thanks for letting me
know! :)

And Tiago, anything you reply to, try to do a "reply-all" so that the
summer-coding mailing list receives it too. You'll get a lot more help out
of them. :)

Thank you,
Sarup Banskota