Self introduction, and maintaining MySQL package

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Fri May 3 14:06:36 UTC 2013

> Please log this in the package review. Let's proceed with the rest of the
> review and look at renaming as a separate issue later.

The current maintainers  of community-mysql  stated that their preference
was to wait for F20 for community-msql 5.6 a couple of weeks back given
that we are well past Feature Freeze, Branch, Alpha and only a few days off
the Translation Deadline...

If the renaming is to be left as a separate issue then what specifically is
left for F19?