Q: webfonts:

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Fri May 3 15:15:52 UTC 2013

NM> I don't think selinux will block web server accesses to
NM> /usr/share/fonts/something, since we deploy webapps in
NM> /usr/share/something_else, which is pretty much the same namespace.

Well, there are a whole lot of specific fcontext entries for content in
/usr/share, including fonts which get their own type (fonts_t).  I
certainly wouldn't assume that it would simply work, though it would be
fairly easy for the policy to adapt if it didn't.  My point was simply
that there are other configurations besides "fix it with mod_alias".

 - J<