F19 DVD over size - what to drop?

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Fri May 3 18:16:32 UTC 2013

Jaroslav Reznik (jreznik at redhat.com) said:
> [...]

Hm, I've always thought of it differently - if we're trying to provide good
value in the DVD media as a demonstration of all the things you can do with
Fedora, isn't there more value in a development workstation, or a design
suite, or a web application stach, or other dissimilar things rather than
the marginal added value of a 4th (or 5th, or 6th, or 7th) desktop?

This is also why I've always found the multi-desktop DVD to be a strange
thing to hand out, unless we're trying to tell people that Fedora is best
for picking between one of 7 desktops and not other things.

Bill