Do you think this is a security risk and if not is it a bad UI decision?

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sun May 5 10:06:48 UTC 2013

Le Dim 5 mai 2013 00:22, Dan Mashal a écrit :

> I think people that have Macs have learned how to use their slightly
> different keybaords by now.

OTOH there are slight variations between the windows, mac and linux
layouts for the same locale (due to the fact that getting fixes in xkb is
way easier than elsewhere), so I would expect anaconda to show
proeminently the name of the currently active layout on all screens, and
permit layout inspection, test and change on any click on this layout id.

If only to make new Linux users' life easier

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot