[Test-Announce] 2013-05-06 @ 16:00 UTC - F19 Beta Blocker Bug Review #3

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon May 6 06:08:48 UTC 2013

# F19 Beta Blocker Review meeting #3
# Date: 2013-05-06
# Time: 16:00 UTC (12:00 EDT, 09:00 PDT) (after QA meeting)
# Location: #fedora-blocker-review on irc.freenode.net

The third blocker review meeting for F19 Beta will follow right after
the QA meeting. We have quite a few proposed blockers to knock off, so
please come out and help us review them!

We'll be running through the Beta blockers and freeze exception bugs.
The current list is available at:
http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/milestone/19/beta/buglist

We'll be reviewing the bugs to determine ...

1. Whether they meet the Beta release criteria [1] and should stay
on the list
2. Whether they are getting the attention they need

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_19_Beta_Release_Criteria

For guidance on Blocker and FreezeException bugs, please refer to
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_freeze_exception_bug_process

For the blocker review meeting protocol, see
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey