Pending soname bumps for m4ri, m4rie, and ntl

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Mon May 6 22:55:19 UTC 2013

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Paulo C├ęsar Pereira de Andrade
<paulo.cesar.pereira.de.andrade at gmail.com> wrote:
>   This is fine, feel free to rebuild sagemath 5.8 in rawhide if you
> think it is required to avoid breakage for some time/days. If
> everything goes fine, I will add your patch to the sagemath 5.9
> package.

Something went wrong with the i386 build.  I only tried the x86_64
build in mock, due to the length of time it takes to build.  I will do
an i386 mock build overnight, so I can fix the problem in the morning.
 Sorry about that.

Macaulay2 is still building, but everything else on the list is now
done in Rawhide.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/