Packaging alien, debhelper and po-debconf
oron at actcom.co.il
Tue May 7 22:56:09 UTC 2013
On Tuesday 07 May 2013 17:29:09 Sérgio Basto wrote:
> OK so lets cleanup all this reviews, do you finish the reviews
> requests ? I can only do it on week ends.
I intend to do my best . But other people (the reviewers) are also involved.
> we have Richard W.M. Jones and Dmitrij S. Kryzhevich also interested in
> this packages.
So as a first step you can start with my proposed srpm's:
* Check/build them yourselves. Report problems/deficiencies.
* See if they are OK for your use case.
* As a bonus, if you find why '%check' in po-debconf failes -- even better.
(the spec has commented out instructions + results)
> As alien is ready just need be updated to 0.88 , the most priority are
> debhelper and po-debconf , but we can do the others
Here is the checklist:
- po-debconf almost OK, waiting for cwickert comments (reviewer)
- dpkg upgrade, waiting for maintainer, he would try to finish it this weekend
- debhelper, ready (IMO), reviewer is silent for ages -- can you take it?
- pbuilder, working package, need cleanup (me), after the 3 pre-requisites
are ready it would be justified to bother the reviewer.
Oron Peled Voice: +972-4-8228492
oron at actcom.co.il http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron
If it's there and you can see it, it's REAL
If it's there and you can't see it, it's TRANSPARENT
If it's not there and you can see it, it's VIRTUAL
If it's not there and you can't see it, it's GONE!
More information about the devel