Do you think this is a security risk and if not is it a bad UI decision?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu May 9 02:38:54 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-05-08 at 19:59 -0600, Pete Zaitcev wrote:
> FOUR DAYS is "no longer active" for you? Seriously?
> You want to STFU those who disagree _this hard_?

Pete,

There is no constructive discussion going on here any more. 4 days is
certainly enough time for a mailing list thread to go inactive. Please
mind your language. You are not being excellent towards the rest of the
community. Use of such language in the future will get you moderated.
We'd really like to avoid that scenario. It's easy enough: please
re-read your mail before you send it to ensure it's polite, irrespective
of the situation.

I insist that you please stop posting to this thread.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Please only print if necessary.