Reviewer needed for some packages?

Alex G. mr.nuke.me at gmail.com
Thu May 9 19:48:58 UTC 2013

On 05/09/2013 02:06 PM, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>> They were already asigned but the reviewer told me that he has any
>> time to review them, so i reset them to sero.
>> It would be very nice if someone has the time and motivation to review
>> them.
>
> The usual way to deal with this is to ask for a review swap, you
> cannot expect people to review your packages, without ever doing
> a review in return, that would mean some people would be only
> ever doing reviews without ever getting any of their packages
> into Fedora, which just does not work.

Touche. I've had a package waiting over six months for a review, but I
was able to get three packages in, in under a day by doing a review swap.

There will occasionally be people who do reviews for the pleasure of
doing so. For the rest of us, there's debit mastercard. Umh, I mean
review swaps.

Alex