Heads up: LLVM 3.3 and Mesa 9.2-pre

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Fri May 10 16:31:56 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-05-06 at 09:37 -0400, Adam Jackson wrote:

> I'll be landing this "soon" in both F20 and F19, where soon means
> sometime after piglit stops telling me I've regressed
> texture_from_pixmap on r600, and after I've smoketested a couple of
> other GPUs.

This is now available:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-7762/mesa-9.2-0.1.20130508.fc19,OpenGTL-0.9.18-5.fc19,gambas3-3.4.1-3.fc19,pure-0.57-3.fc19,llvm-3.3-0.2.20130507.fc19

I've bumped the karma requirement up a bit since this is a fairly big
change.  clang is already known to be broken in quite a few ways, so
please don't downvote it on that basis unless it's a bug not already
filed; I'm just a graphics geek, not a compiler maintainer.

- ajax