orphaning cal3d, freeimage, libosip2, linphone, opencv, osgal

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Mon May 13 09:47:32 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 05/11/2013 11:04 PM, Fran├žois Cami wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm orphaning some packages:
>
> cal3d -- Skeletal based 3-D character animation library

This is needed by sear, which is a WorldForge 3d client, which seems
to be obsoleted by ember, which is already packaged.

So perhaps we should drop sear to and an Obsoletes: Sear to ember
for upgrade path?

> freeimage -- Multi-format image decoder library

Needed by ogre and a ton of other pkgs, I hope Bruno (as the ogre
maintainer) will pick this one up.

> libosip2 -- oSIP is an implementation of SIP

Needed by: linphone and sipswitch, so anyone wanting to pick
up linphone must also take this.

> linphone -- Phone anywhere in the whole world by using the Internet

See above.

> opencv -- Collection of algorithms for computer vision

Already found a new owner :)

> osgal -- Adapts OpenSceneGraph to use OpenAL++

Seems to not be used by anything.

Regards,

Hans