[Fedora-spins] Where are the remaining F19 spins?

Luya Tshimbalanga luya at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 13 18:47:33 UTC 2013

Looking at mock.log
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=5369585&name=mock_output.log&offset=-4000
I failed to see what caused Livecd-creator to not build because of lack
information. If there is an error on my design-suite.ks let know. I
compared to others ks and failed to find the problem. :(

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Graphic & Web Designer
E: luya at fedoraproject.org