[coreutils] require glibc-devel to prevent broken links in coreutils info manual (#959697)

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Fri May 17 08:07:36 UTC 2013

2013/5/17 Ondrej Vasik <ovasik at redhat.com>

> [...]
The general idea of splitting packages is that you can install one that is
required and not another that is optional.
As coreutils is required by default, that's defeat the point to even have
this split made. Because both will be required.

My understanding is that libc*.info should be moved to the main glibc
instead as most info file belong to the main package.
One that doesn't want to install the documentation can still install with
rpm nodocs

Nicolas (kwizart)