[coreutils] require glibc-devel to prevent broken links in coreutils info manual (#959697)

Ondrej Vasik ovasik at redhat.com
Fri May 17 08:25:43 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> 2013/5/17 Ondrej Vasik < ovasik at redhat.com >

That's what I suggested to glibc maintainers - to move it to glibc-common, so everything would be fine. They insist that this info is intended for developers, therefore I have two options - require glibc-devel (just ~1M, most of the other files are links or small files) or live with broken links (and WONTFIX that). You are right about nodocs, though.

Greetings,
         Ondrej