Software Management call for RFEs

Dan Fruehauf malkodan at gmail.com
Wed May 22 22:07:21 UTC 2013

Reverting changes to files handled by RPM (or installing a single file out
of the package), for instance:
rpm -qp some-rpm.rpm --revert/--extract /etc/some-rpm.conf
/etc/another-file.conf

I know it can be done with rpm2cpio, just a suggestion to implement it
natively and extract the files to their correct location.