[Test-Announce] Fedora 19 Virt Test Day is Tuesday May 28!

Reartes Guillermo rtguille at gmail.com
Mon May 27 16:37:39 UTC 2013

Hi,

ON: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2013-05-28_Virtualization

> Fedora 19 on a physical machine

> The preferred testing platform is a fully updated Fedora 19 machine. You have a few options for getting the Fedora 18 bits:
(there is a typo , since it says Fedora 18 bits, should it be 19?)

> Install with CD/DVD.

> Latest live CD builds ('desktop' is the default): http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/
> Latest 64 Bit DVD: https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/19-Beta-TC4/Fedora/x86_64/iso/

Is there a particular reason to use F19b TC4? Why not using F19b RC4?

Or just point to: https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/
and specify 'use latest' and optionally  a minimum version aka "do not
use an version older than F19b TC4".

Cheers.