Fwd: Thursday is Spice Test Day!

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri May 31 14:34:30 UTC 2013

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 04:20:00PM +0200, poma wrote:
> In addition to your method,
> 'qemu-kvm -sdl' is only able to produce
> "Could not initialize SDL(No available video device) - exiting"
> despite guidance at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_debug_Virtualization_problems#SDL_Graphics

This might be a bug, or it might be that you don't have a video device
available (are you running this at the text console or over ssh?)

SDL works pretty reliably for me though, but if you can't get it to
work you should file a bug with detailed information about versions
and how to reproduce it.

Rich.