Draft Product Description for Fedora Workstation

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Sat Nov 2 12:51:35 UTC 2013

Hi Bill,
It is a good question. It does seem a bit more detailed than the level I tried to put this document on, so
maybe should a style guide would be part of second stage working group output. But what probably would belong in this
document would be a paragraph saying we intend to come up with such a sub-document.

Christian