Draft Product Description for Fedora Workstation

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Nov 4 19:05:37 UTC 2013

Am 04.11.2013 19:33, schrieb Alberto Ruiz:
> It is outrageous that it's 2013 and I still have to upgrade my whole
> system just to get the latest LibreOffice version to name an example.

no it is the reason why who have tousands of packages which are working
togehter and get security updates for all involved libraries instead
having the windows nightmare of nobody in the world is knowing which
vulernerable code sleeps in what random application

having *a distribution* is one of the best things Linux systems are
providing compared to crap like Apple/Microsoft, throwing that away
is a straight road to make Fedora obsolete at all

someoby does not like the concept -> fine, use another OS - period