Draft Product Description for Fedora Workstation

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Nov 4 23:19:52 UTC 2013

Le mardi 05 novembre 2013 à 00:05 +0100, Reindl Harald a écrit :

> the real problem Fedora has that there is nobody with the power to make
> finally decisions and in doubt everybody can do anything and until the
> damage is not done things which are not broken are happily fixed

If there was such a person or group, and if that person would say "stop
posting now, now we do offer sandbox because i decided', you would
complain as equally as you do now.

If you want someone who has a final word and a vision, there is Ubuntu
and Mark.

But this whole discussion is going totally off topic, so I will stop
here and now.
--
Michael Scherer