Draft Product Description for Fedora Workstation

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Nov 5 23:45:26 UTC 2013

I wrote:
> So now after the "good balance", you bring up the "Change" with a capital
> 'C' (plagiarized from Barack Obama). Can you please cut down on the
> buzzword-loaden rhetoric bullshit?

PS: Since it has been pointed out to me that it can be misunderstood as
such, please don't take this as a rant against Obama. It's a rant against
plagiarizing the "Change" rhetoric to promote just about anything as long as
it's different. Riding the buzzword wave to promote just about anything with
a regurgitation of somebody else's fashionable discourse is easy, but not
the way to win any argument.

        Kevin Kofler