[Fedora Base Design WG] Confirmed meeting: Friday, November 8 15:00 UTC on #fedora-meeting IRC

Phil Knirsch pknirsch at redhat.com
Wed Nov 6 14:47:47 UTC 2013

Subject says it all, thanks to Jon for making it possible to come on
Friday at that time as well we now have our first official meeting time
and day.

The initial meeting agenda items went out with my previous email, but to
be sure here are recap:

  - The main topics for the meeting agenda from my side will be:
    o Governance discussion & draft (Proposal: Review other WGs
governance drafts & create our own based on those)
    o Regular meeting times (stay with Friday 15:00 PM or move somewhere
else?)
    o Base mailing list discussion (yes/no, pros/cons)
    o QE representation discussion (who, how, status, etc)
    o Role of Base Design group discussion ->
    o Start of collecting ideas for Base Design. Proposal: Use wiki
        https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Base
      Maybe something like a mission statement first that relates to the
idea that the Base Design is the platform for all other direct Fedora
products (there can potentially be other separate products based on our
original products or others consuming Base in the future).
    o Container technology

See you there!

Thanks & regards, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch              | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Manager Core Services        | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111