[Fedora Base Design WG] Committee FESCO approved, next steps

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Wed Nov 6 17:57:22 UTC 2013

On 11/06/2013 12:31 PM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> [...]

Well, the difference from previous approaches is that I'm not talking
about supporting additional branches too. For the "preview" branch,
every six month release until the stable one is immediately obsoleted
upon the release of the new one. So you can either be on the 6-month
front-lines or you can stay on the 18-24-month LTM version. This keeps
our contributors only concerned with two release branches at a time,
just as they do now.