Draft Product Description for Fedora Workstation

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 09:14:50 UTC 2013

On 7 Nov 2013 03:05, "Kevin Kofler" <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:

> Josh Boyer wrote:
> > What you say makes some sense.  It also makes me very tired thinking
> > about the threads coming when the details start getting presented by
> > the WGs :).  I guess that's what we've signed up for though.
>
> Well yes, each time you try to force a change through which actually makes
> things worse, there WILL be resistance. In fact, this is already what is
> happening in this thread, the "app" proposal coming from (parts of) the
> Workstation WG.

I don't see many people forcing things through, I believe that the vast
majority of contributors either like the change or aren't bothered by it.
There's certainly no proof that it'll make anything worse. That doesn't
mean its going to be perfect or without teething problems as the changes
are made and things settle down.

The fact that you don't like change or don't understand it means that you
shouldn't try and project your opinion as that of the general community.

Peter