Draft Product Description for Fedora Workstation

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Nov 7 15:58:28 UTC 2013

Bastien Nocera wrote:

> ----- [Florian Weimer wrote:] -----
>> "Wayland" and "systemd" strongly suggest no Ubuntu interoperability
>> whatsoever.  Shouldn't this be a top priority for bundled applications?
>
> If we get any traction on this, their customers/users will ask them for it
> themselves.

Hahaha, you really think you can force Canonical into adopting your
technologies that way? LOL! This is going to backfire spectacularly! (My
guess: Canonical will come up with their own Ubuntu App model requiring
Ubuntu technologies and all the third-party developers you are trying to
attract will target only that one.)

        Kevin Kofler