unaccessability

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Thu Nov 7 21:37:18 UTC 2013

Ok, so I guess the solution would be for the launcher to do something like this:

gnome-terminal --geometry 80x37 --disable-factory --role=bitchx --class=bitchx --name "bitchX IRC" --title "BitchX IRC"

That said Ray mentioned that this is probably not supported yet in the Shell launcher.

Anyway, as Richard says, we should have a proper design discussion around this and not just add a ton of .desktop files without thinking through the presentation
and how it will work. But feel free to file some bug reports to kick of a discussion.

Christian