unaccessability

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 09:51:09 UTC 2013

On 8 November 2013 00:11, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
> It would be awfully convenient to have a single place for all these related tasks.

Trying to design a GUI for all users who would find something
convenient isn't possible. Sooner or later you have to limit scope of
you get a huge feature-creep issue and a huge bloated program that
isn't good at anything at all.

I'll repeat my previous point; if you want to help guide the
development of gnome-software, the place to do this is by filing bugs
on gnome bugzilla and talking with the developers and designers in
#gnome-design. Fedora users demanding that GNOME has to do X, Y, or Z
before it's suitable for Fedora will not work.

Richard.