Workstation PRD summary and next steps

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Nov 9 00:03:48 UTC 2013

Christian Schaller wrote:
> The next update of the PRD will be posted to the fedora-desktop list as
> that is the designated 'home' of the working group and product and we want
> to avoid cluttering up the general Fedora-devel list with product specific
> further discussion.

In other words, you want to move all discussion to a list that's mostly only
followed by GNOME people where you can expect all changes to be swept
through without any criticism…

By the way, I also sense a contradiction in that it has been claimed several
times that no decision on the desktop environment(s) to be shipped has been
made, yet I see several posts making the implied assumption that it will be
GNOME.

        Kevin Kofler