Copr

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Mon Nov 11 08:38:24 UTC 2013

On 11/09/2013 08:18 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> This seems like a good message to go to
> devel-announce at lists.fedoraproject.org, especially with all the traffic here
> these days. Maybe you could resend, or else wait a little while until you
> feel like it's a little closer to production-ready?

I will wait a little while.
Right now I'm working together with infrastructure team on some final bits  - which are hopefully invisible to you, but
leads to more stable system.

I will resend it to announce list next week. And write some blog post. Etc.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys