Can we have better ssh fingerprint collision messages?

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 07:42:06 UTC 2013

I work a lot with different kind of routers, openwrt and other
embedded systems, and they all usually use same address - 192.168.1.1,
so Ubuntu message is quite useful because gives me simple command that
I just copy/paste so I can get rid of old finderprint and I can
connect to new device with same IP but obviously different ssh
fingerprint.