[Test-Announce] 2013-11-14 @ **17:00 UTC** - F20 Final Blocker Bug Review #1.5

Mike Ruckman roshi at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 13 21:38:49 UTC 2013

# F20 Final Blocker Review meeting #1.5
# Date: 2013-11-14
# Time: 17:00 UTC (12:00 EST, 09:00 PST)
# Location: #fedora-blocker-review on irc.freenode.net

Despite the fact that we *just had* a Blocker Review Meeting, we get to
have another one tomorrow (2013-11-14) to finish the rest of the
proposed blockers! There were 20 proposed this morning when we started
and there are 6 remaining (though, who knows by tomorrow). We also
still have 4 proposed Freeze Exceptions to evaluate. The full list is
located here: http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/current

We'll be reviewing the bugs to ensure they meet the Final release
criteria [1] as blocking final release and that the bugs are getting
the attention they need.

For more information about the Blocker and Freeze exception process,
check out these links:
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_freeze_exception_bug_process

And for those of you who are curious how a Blocker Review Meeting
works - or how it's supposed to go - check out the SOP on the wiki:
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting

See you tomorrow!

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_20_Final_Release_Criteria

==