[RFC] mesa 10.0 stack in F20

Fabian Deutsch fabian.deutsch at gmx.de
Thu Nov 14 12:43:17 UTC 2013

Hey Igor.

Am Donnerstag, den 14.11.2013, 11:45 +0400 schrieb Igor Gnatenko:
> Actually 9.2.3 doesn't built on armv7 (FDO #71573) and I think more
> better for new release to get updated mesa stack. Probably mesa 9.2.4
> will also has this bug.
>
> What do you say about this idea?

+1 on preparing for mesa 10.0. With my OpenCL hat on I can tel that we
probably need to add some subpackages (gbm for gallium and opencl), so
doing and testing this might be good.
OTOH I don't know if there are major drawbacks we have from migrating to
10, or if features were dropped which we rely on.

As a note: A couple of days back I tried to do a build based on a git
snapshot on x86_64, there were some llvm path related problems wich
stopped me from further trying.

- fabian