[pkgdb2] call for testers, bug reports and RFE

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Nov 16 01:47:16 UTC 2013

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> We discussed this a few years ago! We decided that it was not up to us
> to dictate what hosting upstream projects use, and have left it up to
> developers of those projects.

But this is NOT an UPSTREAM project, it is a project developed specifically
for Fedora by Fedora people. I see no valid reason whatsoever this is being
developed on third-party infrastructure. Of course, we cannot force the
whole distro to be developed on fedorahosted (not even Ubuntu can do that
with Launchpad), but for our custom infrastructure code, it would make
everyone's lives easier.

        Kevin Kofler