root rebuild failed after glew update

Mattias Ellert mattias.ellert at fysast.uu.se
Mon Nov 18 07:10:06 UTC 2013

mån 2013-11-18 klockan 04:26 +0100 skrev puntogil at libero.it:
> Il 18/11/2013 04:13, David Airlie ha scritto:
> > Hi owners,
> >
> > I tried to rebuild root after glew update, but it failed due to hadoop changes,
> >
> > Not sure if hadoop needs a build in rawhide for the current f20 build or something else.
> >
> > Dave.
> hi
> Hadoop has nothing to do with glew ...
> can you please add the part, of the build.log, where fails to compile?
> regards
> gil

Hi!

I have had an update of root in the pipeline for a few weeks. But it has
been postponed waiting for fixes to the hadoop package. Fixing the root
build for the current rawhide hadoop package would be possible, but
those fixes would have to be thrown out once the next hadoop package
update happens, so I currently prefer to wait for the hadoop update.

	Mattias
	maintainer of root package