[pkgdb2] call for testers, bug reports and RFE

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Mon Nov 18 15:43:56 UTC 2013

On 11/13/2013 02:52 PM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> Dear all,

> So please, have a look at it, play with it, break it (no seriously, do, but don't
> forget to report how you did it afterward) and if you have any problem/RFE feel
> free to note them at:
>
>   https://github.com/fedora-infra/packagedb2/

Hey,

that looks great!

I just tried to file an RFE against it, sadly github just returns a 404.

My idea was that it makes sense for end users to search for packages and
sub-packages as well. This would make reporting bugs against
sub-packages way easier, because one could find that information way easier.

Matthias