Self Introduction - side_control / dlavu

Dan Lavu dan at lavu.net
Tue Nov 19 00:42:17 UTC 2013

Hey peoples,

Some of you guys and gals might know me already, been working in the industry and using Linux since the late 90s. Came from IBM and now I work at Red Hat on the Professional Services team. A road warrior, implementing, migrating and mentoring; RHDS, IdM and Satellite for customers. Once in a blue moon I'll do a Zabbix gig, those are always fun. Anyways, I haven't coded in a long time and I'm trying to get back to programming and contributing.

Cheers,

Dan Lavu
side_control on freenode