F21 System Wide Change: Headless Java

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Thu Nov 21 21:00:00 UTC 2013

Quoting Miloslav Trmač (2013-11-21 13:48:51)
> In the thread you and others have suggested that there in fact there
> are no or few "Other developers", and this is all a Java SIG internal
> thing; I don't know whether it's true (and I don't currently care to
> collect the data); the proposal certainly hasn't been written that
> way.

For your enjoyment, top 20 java package owners:
    145  gil
     67  goldmann
     44  mbooth
     38  sochotni
     36  msrb
     30  mizdebsk
     21  jhernand
     19  jcapik
     19  galileo
     17  orion
     16  spike
     16  omajid
     16  huwang
     14  caolanm
     13  mmorsi
     13  madsa
     11  akurtakov
      9  ricardo
      8  fnasser
      7  pahuang

Funnily enough none of these people complain about current change proposal. And
these people own ~550 packages out of those 800.

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky at redhat.com>
Software Engineer - Developer Experience

PGP: 7B087241