Introduction

Tim St Clair tstclair at redhat.com
Fri Nov 22 14:54:42 UTC 2013

Feel free to ping me on freenode #fedora-devel, or #fedora-bigdata.

We've been doing a fair amount of packaging lately, and could offer up tips where needed.

I often find the best starting point is here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers

You will want to also read: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Java

Cheers,
Tim