[pkgdb2] call for testers, bug reports and RFE

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Sat Nov 23 23:34:19 UTC 2013

By using github you are also eliminating the possibility of some people to contribute to your project. I personally won't create an account on github. Just because I believe that open projects should be hosted on open platforms. I'd rather us work out a way to have an open patch submission and review process.

There is pros and cons of each.

Dennis