[pkgdb2] call for testers, bug reports and RFE

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Sun Nov 24 11:56:57 UTC 2013

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 05:34:19PM -0600, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
>    By using github you are also eliminating the possibility of some people to
>    contribute to your project. I personally won't create an account on
>    github. Just because I believe that open projects should be hosted on open
>    platforms. I'd rather us work out a way to have an open patch submission
>    and review process.

I accept patches coming in any forms, email, fpaste, pull-request via github,
git request-pull from git itself...

If an upstream only accepts patches coming from the github pull-request
mechanism then I would agree with you, but the fact that you don't want to
create an account on github is not a reason to not contribute on a project.

Pierre