Question about Final change deadline

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Nov 25 15:24:53 UTC 2013

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 11:15:43 +0100
Marek Goldmann <mgoldman at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Tomorrow is F20 Final change deadline happening (according to
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/20/Schedule).
>
> If I still have a few packages in updates-testing - will these be
> added to the final compose later? Or these packages should be in
> stable by the time of Final change deadline to hit the final compose?

As of the freeze, only packages that fix accepted blocker or freeze
exception bugs will be promoted into the base repository.

Anything thats in updates-testing now, but doesn't fix an accepted
blocker/fe will sit in updates-testing and when it gets karma to go
stable it will go into the 0 day updates repo (populated just before
release).

Hope that helps,

kevin