Self Introduction

Simon Farnsworth simon at farnz.org.uk
Mon Nov 25 16:28:21 UTC 2013

Hello all,

My employer, ONELAN, have been using Fedora as a baseline Linux system for our
products for a while now, and I've just hit a situation where no-one's
packaging gstreamer1-python, but we're going to start depending on it.

Rather than just keep my packaging work to myself, I'm volunteering to
maintain this package within Fedora, so that everyone can benefit from it,
including ONELAN (who will hopefully see the quality of the package improve as
I learn from you guys).

--
Simon Farnsworth