Best practice for multiple version/OS boot?

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 00:32:15 UTC 2013

On 25.11.2013 17:35, Richard Hughes wrote:
> On 25 November 2013 06:58, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Personally, I use VMs.
>
> I think the majority of developers do this. I have f19, f20, and
> rawhide VMs with multiple versions of the images I use nearly every
> day. For rawhide, it's a huge win to be able to go back to a working
> version without a full reinstall.

With one exception, bare-metal for a tezting kernel'z modulez.
Of courze, on a different drive.

"<F12>: BOOT MENU
Boot Menu allows you to set the first boot device without entering BIOS
Setup. In Boot Menu, use the up arrow key <↑> or the down arrow key <↓>
to select the first boot device, then press <Enter> to accept. To exit
Boot Menu, press <Esc>. The system will directly boot from the device
configured in Boot Menu. …"
LoL!
Bee awesome.:!

poma