[fedora-arm] Announcing Fedora 19 ARM remix for Allwinner SOCs release 2

Kaleb KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Tue Oct 1 17:40:34 UTC 2013

On 10/01/2013 01:10 PM, Niels de Vos wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 09:55:38PM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm very happy to announce the second release (r2) of my Fedora 19 ARM
>> remix images for Allwinner A10, A10s, A13 and A20 based devices. This
>> release is based on the official Fedora 19 Final for ARM images,
>> with u-boot and kernel(s) from the linux-sunxi project:
>> http://linux-sunxi.org/
>
> Thanks for the new image! I've tried to run it on my Cubieboard (1024MB)
> but it fails to boot. This seems to be the same on the 1st image, sorry
> I did not check that earlier :-/

Which reminds me that I meant to report my results.

The r1 remix worked, and continues to work, fine on my gooseberry. The
r2 remix does not boot.

Any chance you could make things like the r2 kernel RPM available in a
YUM repo or stand-alone? I looked quickly, but did not find it. Perhaps
I did not look hard enough.

--

Kaleb