firewalld rewrite in C - outdated wiki page

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Wed Oct 2 08:37:12 UTC 2013

On 10/02/2013 08:33 AM, Mateusz Marzantowicz wrote:
> I've found this page [1] with following content:
>
> - Targeted release: Fedora 16
> - Last updated: 2011-06-27
> - Percentage of completion: 10%
>
> Is it OK to have feature which is 10% complete and is still targeted at
> eol release?

If you navigate to (the link is located on bottom of your page)
  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:FeaturePageIncomplete
You will see huge list of Features. Which are incomplete. Which means that it was not accepted by FesCo, or even not
submitted and author gave up for some reason. Or it is still on his TODO list, where it can stay for long long time.

You can pick it up. Or delete it, if it bothers you. But best approach is always contact original author and ask him,
what are his plans with that feature.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys