Red Hat and Fedora Working Groups

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Sat Oct 5 07:08:50 UTC 2013

On Saturday, October 05, 2013 11:29 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> Did you look at the history who signed up to the WG page before it even
> got announced to the community?

Who? People who were at Flock and/or had read the meeting logs and knew
about the WG about to be announced.

I knew about that page before it was announced.

And I don't work for Red Hat, I just happen to read the FESCo meeting
logs every week.

> Want to take this further shall we start pointing out individuals that
> Red Hat invented job positions for within our communities then planted
> individuals outside the community in those positions to satisify it's
> compulseve corporate need for control?

So every time you say that, I can't help thinking you're just jealous
they took someone « outside the community » instead of you.

It might not be what you're thinking, but it's really how you sound.

Maybe those « individuals » are just more competent? Or you know, maybe
Red Hat prefers hiring people who don't spend their time vomiting their
hatred on mailing-lists?

--
Mathieu